Samsung, the South Korean tech giants launched the Samsung Galaxy A20s in the month of September last year. It was launched with a 6·5-inch IPS LCD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of storage. It has a triple rear camera ranging from the wide camera to ultrawide camera and finally a depth camera. It comes with a massive 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charge. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. It was launched One UI based on Android 9 Pie.
Samsung rolled out the Android 10 update with One UI 2.0 for the Galaxy A20 and Galaxy A20e last month, and now it’s the Galaxy A20s that’s receiving the latest version of Android, Android 10 with One UI 2.0.
The new build requires a download of around 1.3GB and comes with the usual set of Android 10 and One UI 2.0 goodies along with the March 2020 Android security patch. It comes with the build number: A207FXXU2BTD7
Samsung Galaxy A20s Android 10, One UI 2.0 Update Changelog
Here’s what’s new.
– Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
– Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
– Clearer app icons and system colors.
– Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
– Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full screen gestures
– Added new navigation gestures.
– Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
– Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
– New ways to access One-handed mode: double tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
– Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
And Many More New Features
The Android 10 update is rolling out over the air for units with model code SM-A207F and SM-A207M. If you own a Galaxy A20s with either of these model numbers, you’ll receive the update in a few days.
You can also head over to the Settings > Software update menu on your device to check for the update manually.