I started browsing solution to this problem when my brother brought it to me. One of the issue you might be facing is;
- Music player telling you to free up some space
- WhatsApp app data keep increasing since it is a pre-installed app you cannot delete or move it which eventually eats up all the phones memory
- Have deleted all contacts, all messages, pictures, and am still getting insufficient memory.
To be precise i face this issue on asha 206 but i was able to fix it with this little trick. It will also work on other Nokia phones no worries.
How To Delete Pre-installed Apps On Nokia Java Phones
- Backup your app by going to settings>backup and sync then select only make sure you have memory card on your phone
- You will have something like backup.NBF
- Download Blueftp from Here open it locate the backup.NBF then rename it to .zip you should have backup.Zip
- Open the zip files you will see prefed collections open it you will all the pre-installed apps. You have two options either you write the app name down e.g block breaker_240_private or better still copy the backup file to a PC then extract of with winrar
- Now get two(2) picture of about 10kb or lower you need to be very careful at this juncture
- Rename the first file with the name of the app ending with _private for instance if you have blockbreaker_240_320_private remove the _private you should have block breaker_240_320
- Rename the the second file with same name then end the extension with .jar
- Mark both file then move to where you have the game or app you will receive 1item not moved already exist.
- Go to where you have your pre-installed app you will see that you can now delete it.
If you have any issues you can drop your comments via the comment box. Soonest I’ll create a video tutorial for better understanding.