No matter how things unsnarl in the next few months, Honor 20 pro might be one of the best smartphones because it seemed to show up as an alternative to pricey flagship devices.
It came with a full-screen display of modern flagship devices, a big battery of 4000Mah, flagship Soc, 8GB ram, 256GB storage, and a quad camera setup.
Honor 20 Pro
- Body: 154.6 x 74 x 8.44 mm, 182 grams, glass front and back, metal side frame.
- Screen: 6.26″ All-view IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340px resolution; ~412 ppi.
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 980 CPU; (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MP10.
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB built-in storage.
- OS: Magic 2.1 UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Rear camera: Main: 48MP, f/1.4, PDAF, EIS, OIS, AIS; Ultra-wide: 16MP, f/2.2, 117° FOV, no AF; Telephoto: 8MP, f/2.4, OIS, 3x optical lossless, 5x hybrid; Macro: 2MP, f/2.4, 4cm fixed focus; LED flash; Laser autofocus; [email protected] video recording with all cameras except for the macro.
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0; [email protected] video recording.
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging.
- Misc: IR blaster, NFC, side-mounted fingerprint reader, punch-hole camera design, Vitual 9.1 Surround Sound (with headphones only), Dynamic Holographic back design coming in Phantom Blue and Phantom Black.
Sadly, the display is so disheartening (IPS display) and might put off some users especially users moving from OLEDs
Honor 20 pro came with the 48mp sensor, and it is better with help from a more sophisticated software, improved dark mode, and OIS and the Honor 20 Pro price is about 600USD