How To Protect Your Android From Malware

According to latest market survey, it is declared that google android Os runs on monopoly as far as smartphone market goes. About 87.5% users of android while the remaining 12.5% are either windows or iPhone.
The break down of all this is that; 9 out of 10 smartphones in the world runs on android Os. The popularity of android operating system, equally makes it a target for malware.

How To Protect Your Android From Malware
How To Protect Your Android From Malware

Here are the few tips you should check to prevent malware from attacking your phone.



  • Untrusted Third party Apps: you can actually block your android device from installing apps from untrusted source. This, prevent you from installing malware on your device. Go to settings> security> then turn off “install from unknown source”
  • Always keep your phone OTA updated: With OTA updates, new updates are being released to increase the system’s stability. Most times when OTA updates are released, improved security might be included to fight against malware.
  • Backup your data regularly: The fact that your android device got infected with malware doesn’t mean you can’t get rid of it but, you will surely loose your important files. So it is very expident you make weekly or monthly backup of your data and files.
Ulefone Power 4G Phablet With 3GB Ram+ Fingerprint ($167) #36,000


Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post

Motorola G4 Will Start Receiving Android Nougat 7.0 Update By June

Next Post

How To save WhatsApp Video Status And Images To Phones

Related Posts