When it comes to high-speed broadband in Nigeria, Swiftng is the leading network. It is one of the most popular internet service providers in Lagos. It is swift and reliable for homes, offices, small, medium, and large scale businesses. In this post, we will cover different data plans offered by the swift network and their coverage areas.
Advantage of Using Swift Network
Interest-Free Data Loan
With Interest-Free Data Loan, you can borrow more data from SWIFT when you have exhausted your data before the expiry date and pay when you subscribe next, with no interest. Terms and conditions apply.
SWIFT 4G LTE service is significantly faster and would make your Skype video calls, Youtube, and live soccer streaming a pleasurable experience.
Roll Over Data
SWIFT 4G LTE can roll over your unused data into the next month when you renew your subscription before the expiration date. Don’t lose what you don’t use.
Multi-User per Connection
You can also connect even more devices, including your laptops, tablets, smartphones, and TVs at the same time to the internet using the same broadband connection from the SWIFT 4G LTE hub.
SWIFT 4G LTE offers a 30days money back. You can request a refund if you are not pleased with their service. But I know surely, you will love it
Swift Internet Plan Prices
- Swift Budget Data Plan (7 days, 300MB, 2Mbps) – N500
- Swift Budget Plus Internet Plan (30 days, 1GB, 2Mbps) – 2000 Naira
- Swift Economy Plan (30 days, 3GB, 2Mbps) – N4,000
- Swift Essential Data Plan (30 days, 14GB, 2Mbps) – N7,000
- Swift Club Plan (30 days, 20GB, 2Mbps) – 10,000 NGN
- Swift Business Internet Plan (30 days, 24GB, 2Mbps) – N12,000
- Swift Premium Internet Plan (30 days, 30GB, 2Mbps) – N15,000
- Swift Elite Data Data Plan (30 days, 46GB, 2Mbps) – N20,000
- Swift Elite Plus Internet Plan (30 days, 60MB, 2Mbps) – N25,000
Swift Internet Modem, MIFI/Access Hub Price
To access the internet on the Swift Networks, you will need some hardware like in any other network. You have a choice of two devices: an internet modem and a communications hub. Swift network’s communications hub goes for 18,000 Naira.