Football is arguably one of the most popular sports in the world and football games like PES 22 are in high demand. There are lots of fans that want to experience the game by playing it on their mobile phone.
In this article, I’ll share the PES 22 for PPSSPP 2022, the PSP-ISO files will be shared so you can download it and install the game.
Before I share the game, I’ll like to talk about the game so you’d know all the features and details of the game.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2022 (PES 22) is the 2022 Edition of the Pro Evolution Soccer games that have been released for over a decade. It was launched on the 30th of September, 2021 and it comes with lots of significant improvements. All new transfers are in and the graphics are noticeably better.
PES 22 for PPSSPP
There is no official PES 22 version for PPSSPP, but there are a lot of developers who have put effort into making modded versions of the game available for PPSSPP.
PES 22 Features
Here are some of the features of PES 22 for PPSSPP:
- Improved gameplay
- Great Graphics
- Updated Transfers
- Updated team kits and crest
- Multiple languages commentaries
- Major tournaments: UCL, UEL, EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Club World Cup, and many more.
- New game modes: MyClub, Master League, Tournament, Friendly match, exhibition, and training.
Download PES 22 PPSSPP Files
Click the buttons below to download all the files needed to run PES 22 on PPSSPP.
PES 22 for PPSSPP Requirements
To run PES 22, your phone needs to meet the following requirements.
- Android 6.0 or later
- A minimum of 2GB of RAM
- At least 4GB of free storage
How to Install PES 22 for PPSSPP
- After downloading the files above, follow the following steps to install PES 22 for PPSSPP on your phone.
- Download and install the PPSSPP Gold emulator and ZArchiver on your phone.
- After downloading the PES 22 ISO file above, extract and unzip the highly compressed file to PSP/Game on your storage.
- Now, open the PPSSPP Gold emulator then click on the Game tab and click PSP, you’ll see the PES 22 ISO.
- After that, extract the PSP Save Data files and Texture files to PSP/Game.
- Now, open the PPSSPP Gold app once again and make sure to allow all permissions. Go to Games then click PSP, you should see PES 22 already installed and ready to play.
I hope you enjoy the game.