It is no longer new that almost all banks are joining the trend of limiting the number of transactions you can carry out with your ATM card internationally. E.g., Zenith bank offers 100$ monthly, Ecobank 20$ monthly, UBA 100$ monthly, and many more. This new development is not too good for importers that buy at least $500 worth of goods monthly, And also not too good for internet marketers that spend more than $100 on Social Advertisement monthly.
So, I came up with a way to bypass this 100$ limit, and you can spend up to 500$ monthly with Standard Chattered Visa Gold Card if you have an account with them.
How to open an account with standard chartered bank Nigeria
Standard Chartered Bank is an international Bank. Gone at those days when you needed to have at least N300,000 to open a Standard Chartered Bank account. The process has been straightforward today that you can open an account freely with your mobile phone and enjoy zero fees on all transactions.
2. Open the app and click on Open an account
3. Add your Correct BVN and click the terms and conditions button
4. Enter the 6-digits OTP sent to your Mobile Number
5. Take your selfie photo and upload your valid ID card and Signature(optional)
6. You will be Prompted to input a Referral code, input this 400025519
7. Review the details you have provided and accept the Terms and Conditions.
8. Now, you have your Instant Plus Savings Standard Chartered Bank Account Running, you can submit your National Identity Card and Mandate(Signature) to upgrade to Regular Savings to bypass 500k Limit.
How To Request For Standard Chartered Bank Visa Gold Debit Card
1. Open Your SC Mobile App, Go to Service Requests
2. Click on Apply for a new Debit ATM card
3. Choose your account number from the drop down menu and click continue
4. Review the Application and your Visa Gold Card will be delivered in 3-5 business working days.