Some months I sent a viral message about the new WhatsApp update that supports dark mode on android without using modded WhatsApp.
It was not officially on WhatsApp as it’s still in beta mode. But this morning, I set my app to auto-update and boom, I saw that my dark mode is gone.
All I did was to get the new update for the WhatsApp that supports the dark mode. Installing the old version will give a different app signature.
What’s new in the WhatsApp 2.20.54 update?
Dark Mode is finally here! To install follow these instructions:
- Download the file found here.
- Open Whatsapp, touch the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
- In Settings, select Chats
- In Chats, select Theme, and within Theme, you will find Dark.
- Added call waiting for support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
How to install the new WhatsApp with dark mode
If you are already using this dark mode, all you need to download this latest version HERE.
For those that are still running the white Theme…lol Kindly download the latest version of WhatsApp from play store, then install dark mode WhatsApp