Taking a look at the title of the post, I know many of you will never believe it. I also doubted it until I gave it a trial, and it worked like a charm.
We all know it is not possible to transfer airtime from your network to other networks, but with this APP called swap Naija, you can transfer any amount of airtime to other systems.
The only downside of this tutorial is that; it only works on android devices because the app runs on android OS. But trust me, about 90% of users use Android devices.
How To Transfer From One Network To Another
1. Download the Swap Naija App from your Android play store
2. Register your mobile network details, including your name, mobile number (Primary registered number that you will be transferring airtime from).
3. Go to the Menu and then click swap
4. Fill in the beneficiary’s network, number, and the amount you wish to transfer.
5. Fill in your airtime transfer pin (e.g., your share and sell pin for MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile.
6. Click on Swap Airtime, and you are done.
Let’s know your experience or if you have any problem setting it up through the comment box.