Have you ever tried downloading file worth of 5GB with your phone before? You will notice that the download will always break before you finish downloading it. It might bring up expired link, retry, low memory space e.t.c which is caused by poor network or low bandwith on the server.
This morning, I will be showing you very quickly how to fix this errors in less than 3 min you can apply toothpaste to your brush and brush along as you read this post.lol
- Go to the ucdownloads folder and locate the file you are downloading it will be in two format e.g yourfilename.apk and the second one yourfilename.dtemlp then move them to a separate folder.
- Next thing is to go to uc downloads then delete the file from download manager don not tick delete file source.
- Start the download from a fresh link again then immediately you have downloaded 1-2% from it pause the download.
- Go to the UCdownloads folder delete the new 2 files yourfilename.apk and yourfilename.dtemlp then replace it with the 2 files you move earlier.
- Resume your downloads then you will notice it will start from where it stopped earlier.
Don’t just tap knowledge from others if you have methods for resuming downloads on other browsers kindly drop it via the comment box your contribution is appreciated.