Do you know you can network your PC to your android device? Overtime, you must have heard of networking two computers together but do you know you can connect your android phone to PC thereby having access to your PC right from the phone?
The app that actually makes that possible is
What Is Teamviewer??
TeamViewer is an app that provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. It can Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of it.
Features of Teamviewer
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
Where Can I Download Teamviewer??
==>Android users, download from here or from playstore
==>For PC, download it from here
How To Setup Teamviewer On PC&Android
1. Install the app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
That’s all power it up and rock it.
Recommended: How to fully activate windows 8.1 &10 on pc
If this tutorial is helpful to you kindly share it with your friends on social medias.